(By Arogyam Ayurvedm)
It is a method of cleansing the body of all the unwanted waste after lubricating it. Panchkarma are five in number, hence the terms pancha (five)- Karma (Procedures). Panchkarma treatment is unique in the sense that it includes preventive, curative and promotive actions for various diseases
Procedures We Offers:
1. SNEHAN KARMA
It is a procedure in which oily substances are used to oleate body which brings unctuousness, liquefaction, softness and moistness
- relaxes tensile muscles
- Counteracts the aging process
- Nourishes various body components.
- Helps in inducing sound sleep
- Strengthens the body
- Quality of skin and eye sights etc improves
2. SWEDANA KARMA:
The therapy in which perspiration is produced and these reduces stiffness, heaviness and cold.
- Improves metabolism and respiration.
- Eliminates toxins and relax muscles
- Increase joint mobilization
- Softness the skin
- Reduces stress & fatigue
3. SARVANG POTLI SWEDAN:
It is a therapy done using heated herbal medicine in muslin cloth which are used to nourish and have anti inflammatory effects on body.
- Increases peripheral blood supply and relieves body ache.
- Strengthens muscle and skin
- Reduces joint inflammation
- Soothens aggravated vata dosha.